1. Yearning for “The One”
– This stage is spent preparing for your Twin Flame on an emotional and psychological level. Often, a certain level of individuation and healthy self-esteem must be developed before meeting your Flame.
2. Glimpsing “The One”
– In this stage, you’ll temporarily glimpse or come in contact with your Twin Flame. This experience might be through a dream, a picture, or through brief real life contact.
3. Falling in love
– After finally meeting your Twin Flame, you will fall rapidly, deeply, and madly in love. You might try to resist the experience at first (perhaps due to an already established relationship), but eventually, you won’t be able to stay away from them.
4. The Fairy-Tale relationship
– After deciding to enter a relationship, you’ll enter a dream-like period that feels like paradise. Everything will feel perfect within your relationship.
5. Outer Turmoil and Inner Purging
– As the sparkle from your new love wears off, egos begin to rise up. In this stage, any insecurities, fears, traumas, and shadow issues buried within you and your partner will come to the surface. These will need to be resolved for you to mature as a couple.
6. The Runner and Chaser
– Like stage five, this stage is a “trial by fire.” As tensions mount, it is common to temporarily (or in some extreme cases, permanently) leave the relationship either emotionally or physically. The less mature and psychospiritually integrated partner will play the role of the Runner, while the more emotionally balanced partner will play the Chaser. This game of cat and mouse can last for days to years.
7. Surrender and Dissolution
– Eventually, issues are resolved in your the relationship, and a space of acceptance and openness is established.
– The more shadows are dealt with, the easier Unity becomes. In this stage, Twin Flames experience little to no conflict and a return to blissful paradise